Pumpkin painting
Face painting, which I ended up doing because Ava was too afraid of the scary guy in charge!
Potion making with the witches...
Playin' around in the gardens
Always a favorite, swings!!!
Witch broom making...isn't that so cute?!!!
Up next in the week was Ava's Halloween party with Andie and Allie...we missed Jakie and Brooklyn, but there's always next year.
Decorating cookies and pumpkins
Our annual family Halloween party was fun as always! Unfortunately, our costumes didn't match the same criteria!!! We looked like total idiots in these so-called Bert and Ernie costumes! LOL!!! At least we can laugh about it and learn not to be so cheap next year and just pay for the stupid costume...forget the whole creativity idea. That face paint was such a pain too! Oh well, Ava loved it and thought it was so funny!!!
Everyone looked great! Thanks mom for the killer party!!!
Trunk-or-treat! We had so much fun at our ward trunk-or-treat party at Lewis Park! Ava just adores all the Beehives in our ward because she's always around them. Here she is with two of them going on a fun four-wheeler/trailer ride.
Burning off all that candy on the playground!
We just love our ward and area that we live in. Everyone in the neighborhood did so many fun things to make it great for the kiddos. (NOTICE: I do have a pumpkin costume on with my ever growing belly!)
We just spent the rest of the night craving pumpkins, eating chili, veggin' out on all the goods, and watchin' scary movies!!! Until next year....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
4 comments:
Love the Bert, Ernie and Elmo idea. That is too cute!
I love your costumes. I think they're classic! :)
Red Butte Gardens looks like it was fun...I'll have to remember that for next year! Your family looked so cute!!
seriously. are you pregnant? ! you aren't even SHOWING!
Post a Comment