Tuesday, March 9, 2010
MAJOR CELEBRATION!!!!!!
I can't believe we're finally here! Jake graduated with his Master's degree yesterday. He has worked so incredibly hard to receive this and I couldn't be more proud of him. Not only has he been able to finish his MBA, but he did it while working at a very demanding full-time job and of course the most demanding being a husband and father. He has worn each of these hats with passion and dedication. I hope he knows how proud of him we are. This is such a step forward for our little family. We are so looking forward to spending a lot more time together and absolutely NOOOOOOO time doing homework!!!!!

To start the celebration we kidnapped and blind-folded "daddy" as we surprised him with a fun and extremely delicious breakfast at Ruth's Diner, up immigration canyon. It was our first time, but definitely not our last. It lived up to all the hype, plus some! Congrats, Jakie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is such an accomplishment! Congrats!!! No homework is the best!
Congrats Jake! That is a huge accomplishment...especially while working and two kids. Thats awesome...I'm happy for you guys.
That is just amazing, what a great accomplishment. I am so happy for you both. Yeah Yeah
That is so great! Brandon will be done with his MBA in May and we cannot wait! We feel the same as you guys- moving on to a new chapter in life! Congrats! What an adorable family you have!
Shannon! Don't ask me how I ran into your blog, but I'm so glad I did!If its okay I'm going to add you as a link on mine. Your kids are adorable! Oh my, serious, there the cutest things! We need to all get togather for a China reunion soon so I can hold the cute new baby of yours!
Post a Comment