Such an awesome holiday. I'm so thankful that we start the holiday season counting our blessing. I hope to always count them, but especially as Christmas is just a week away. It's easy to get caught up in the rushing and racing of things, but I'm grateful for the moments that I stop and reflect on the wonderful life we have been blessed to live.
Our Thanksgiving was delicious as ever! We stuffed our faces at my Mom's, Grandma Barb's, Little America, and Nan's house (of course this was spread out throughout the week). It was lots of turkey, but just another reminder of all the people that love and support us.
This is the only dog Ava will come near... She is deathly afraid :)
(Thanksgiving weekend Ava and Brynlie, Ava's cousin, had their first real sleepover! They had so much fun and even stayed up until 1:00am... these girlies are true party animals)
The day after Thanksgiving we kicked off the Christmas season at Grand America enjoying all the goodies and festivities. It was so nice to have Jake there and not have to work. We are very thankful for his new job that allows him to be around on all of those fun and special occasions. It's always fun to go back and see all the people he worked with at the hotels though. Everyone sincerely loves and misses him.
However, we also had the opportunity to go to Jake's new company, Nicholas & Co., Christmas party, which was also at the Grand... wish I would have taken photos!!!! It was a total blast and I can see he's already having the same effects on the people he works with now. They all love him and he loves working with all of them. Good Times!!!!
1 comment:
I like your post about your love for Thanksgiving. You always having been good at giving thanks!
Post a Comment