My digestive system is still recovering from all the great food we ate. They have such nice/fancy restaurants up there, half the time I can't even read the menu. It is such a fun and beautiful atmosphere. We also enjoyed swimming in the hot pools. Jake was in heaven rating all the movies he wanted. Ava was such a doll and loved all the extra attention from her Nana and Pop. She also had lots of fun playing with her cousin, Bentley. Jake's parents were so sweet to watch her while Jake and I got to go play. It was sooo hard to come home, but we're grateful for all the R&R we can get!!!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
SUN VALLEY
Our winter oasis! We had a wonderful weekend just relaxing and spending time together. However, the snowboarding was a definite plus. Jake and I had so much fun on the mountain together. We act like two junior high kids messing around and making fools of ourselves. I was going off crazy jumps!!! Doin' awesome back-flips, 1-80's, and 360's. I'm insane! Ok, well, that was actually Jake, but I did some sweet face-plants as I attempted to go off some jumps. Anyways, it was so much fun.
My digestive system is still recovering from all the great food we ate. They have such nice/fancy restaurants up there, half the time I can't even read the menu. It is such a fun and beautiful atmosphere. We also enjoyed swimming in the hot pools. Jake was in heaven rating all the movies he wanted. Ava was such a doll and loved all the extra attention from her Nana and Pop. She also had lots of fun playing with her cousin, Bentley. Jake's parents were so sweet to watch her while Jake and I got to go play. It was sooo hard to come home, but we're grateful for all the R&R we can get!!!






My digestive system is still recovering from all the great food we ate. They have such nice/fancy restaurants up there, half the time I can't even read the menu. It is such a fun and beautiful atmosphere. We also enjoyed swimming in the hot pools. Jake was in heaven rating all the movies he wanted. Ava was such a doll and loved all the extra attention from her Nana and Pop. She also had lots of fun playing with her cousin, Bentley. Jake's parents were so sweet to watch her while Jake and I got to go play. It was sooo hard to come home, but we're grateful for all the R&R we can get!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
fun fun. where are the pictures of my baby?
thanks, I love the picture of her huge grin.
she is so cute! in no time she will be the one taking jumps down the mountain!
what a fun vacation! I want to go to Sun Valley! It looks like so much fun! Your little family is so cute!
Cami
that one at the end with that big smile is my fav! Shan I love your hair, it looks so good! You guys are way cute. Sun Valley is a blast, what a fun little trip!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE picture of Ava smiling so big! AHH! She is so beautiful. I love her so much. Give her a big smooch for me :)
Post a Comment