Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LOOK WHO'S WALKING...


Ava walked in Sun Valley on August 22. Can you even believe it!!! I still can't believe that my little baby girl is walking. I'm even more shocked to see that this video posted. I tried it several times on Sunday and it just wouldn't work! I tried again today and it just decided to work. I guess it's all about the luck of the day. I really am feeling lucky to have such a fun and happy family. Ava is 11 months today. She loves the stairs and there's nothing that will keep her away from them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those skinny little legs sure can move. GO AVA babe!

Anonymous said...

oh what a special day for you both! congrats little ava!

alison said...

I love that video! That is the cutest thing ever. Go Ava!!! She has the skinnest legs. I love them. I can't believe how old she is!? Where the heck does the time go????

Julie said...

wooo hoo!!! How fun!!! I'm sure its a little bittersweet though. I'll call you next week, lets go to lunch!

Menlove Family said...

Yay Ava! I'm such a proud aunt!!

Ty and Janene said...

Oh my heck that is so cute how she is so wobbley I love it. Just remember once they start walking it is all over you'll be even busier chasing her around but its fun

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

That's SO fun! I bet that was so cool watch your little girl take her first steps... YAY for Ava! You guys are such a cute little fam=)